Yeah! You can now turn your PC to the WiFi hotspot. If your Windows 10 installed PC is connected to the cable (ADSL) Internet so you can have your cellphone connected too, just do following steps:
1. Run Command Prompt as administrator. You can press Win + X and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
2. Run following command there (use your favorite username and password):
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=username key=password
3. Start the hosted network you have created already:
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
4. Now search “View Network Connections” in the start menu.
5. Right-Click on your active Ethernet connection and choose “Properties”.
6. In “Sharing” tab check “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’ internet connection”.
7. In the drop down menu choose the added connection with command you just have run.